To support the successful growth, we are looking for a proactive, motivated and independently thinking personality in the function of Analytical Scientist
We cannot share more information about this employer with you in this way and at this time. Of course, we can imagine that you would like to know more about this great position. Therefore, feel free to contact us! We would love to tell you about it.
The Analytical Scientist provides advanced analytical support for the continuous development and improvement of the analytical team of the European R&D Department. You provide expertise for troubleshooting and contribute to the development of new analytical methods and products. The R&D department is responsible for the product development of all production sides and provides specialistic analytical support. You will be joining the analytical specialists team (4,6 FTE) and report to the team leader QC specialists. You are the team leader’s sparring partner for discussing analytical projects and challenges.
Responsibility areas/Core tasks:
- Provide (advanced) analytical support for new product developments, troubleshooting activities, customer or internal inquiries
- Coordinate and perform root cause analysis research for off-spec productions and quality complaints
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the analytical techniques and methods
- Develop and validate analytical methods that assure product quality with minimum impact on production times
- Substantiate, request, set-up and introduce new analytical equipment
- Manage, solve and report on the advanced analytical challenges provided to you, independently and in timely fashion
- Train and coach QC specialists and analysts on the job
- University (of applied sciences) degree in organic or analytical chemistry
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Analytics (Industry) • Demonstrable knowledge of organic and/or polymer chemistry as well as analytical chemistry and chromatography
- Experience with both chromatographic (LC/GC-MS, GPC, IC) and wet-chemical analysis techniques
- Experience with interpretation of spectroscopic techniques (NMR, IR, UV/Vis, EDX)
- Demonstrable knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and statistical process control is a plus
- Good communicative skills. Fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
- Socially intelligent and pragmatic team player with a sense of urgency
- Pragmatic, proactive, accurate, service and result oriented
A super nice company where attention is paid to the employees. Good salary, atv days, 13th month and many more great arrangements!
We are interested in a long-term, successful collaboration.
For further information about the position, please contact Karin Broeders by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31652244158)
Please, send your application by email to Karin Broeders, Recruiter (email@example.com)